Hey Dani!
So glad you came back with another Beach Boys style song before you leave for the Beach in Spain (I'm so jealous!)

Between you and Robb you're cornering the market for songs from this era! I had forgotten how much I enjoy these songs! You credit me with being the one who talked you into this, but I think you're having the same effect on me! I'm already talking to a forum guru about a collaboration on a song from this era!

I love how you mimic the chord progressions and innocent lyrical themes from this period, when phrases like "Promise I'd be yours forever more" sounded more like the expression of an ideal than a cliche.

I could tell that there were more than 2 vocal parts, but on my system everything below the two highest ones got lost in the shuffle. Or maybe it was that lush 60s reverb... ;-)

Anyway.. THANKS for coming back for an encore before exiting the stage for your beach holiday! I hope that while you sit on the beach you'll have a pencil and pad in hand, writing more of these beach inspired love songs!