Originally Posted By: Noel96
Hi Trygve,

Yet another fine creation to add to your collection! It's a great chord progression and I really liked the melody and the instrumentation. Your mixing continues to get better and better, too.

In case this is useful information...

...one thing I noticed as I listened was that sometimes the realism of the instruments was lost because it sounded like the playing was humanly impossible. Then I looked at your track tempos and song tempo. That's when I saw that your Realtrack tempos were designed for 90 - 110 bpm and your song speed was 135 bpm. My personal experience is that if I use Realtracks designed for slower tempos and get them playing at speeds significantly above their recorded tempo, I reduce the effectiveness of my backings because increased tempo impacts on the quality of realism and stretches the boundaries of believability. (That's just how I hear it, though.)

Overall, I really enjoy listening to your music and hearing how you continue to get more and more sophisticated with your use of BIAB. You're becoming quite a music master!

All the best,
Noel

Thank you so much Noel ! Your advice is always so much welcome.. It's like a course in music making for me... And that's why I love this forum ! Thank's a bunch for taking time, both to listen and to write this comment.... I listened to it again, and I could notice what you mentioned....

Forever Grateful, BUT, sometimes pissed of. wink
Trygve "Leo" Larsen
BiaB 2020, Windows 8.1, Intel Core i5 CPU, 270GHz, 32 Gb RAM
My OLD tracks on Soundcloud; https://soundcloud.com/trygve-larsen My NEW is unpublished
The Universe = Uni-verse ie one song.