I used to teach batch file programming but I'm not sure how to do this, or I would have done it myself.

My setup is similar to what you describe. I have the BIAB program on an internal SSD I used to use as my boot drive. The RealTracks of the audiophile version are copied to an internal Western Digital Caviar Black hard drive, which is faster than most at 10,000 rpm.

I only put some of my RealTracks there, the ones for samba, bossa, and swing that I write. I use a program called Total Commander to highlight some RealTrack folders and copy just those. You also have to remember that all of the .ST2 and .XT2 files must be in your /BB folder. I know some aren't needed but there is no way to know which.

When I want to use other styles (rarely), I go into Preferences, RealTracks and switch the location back to the PG Music external audiophile drive. This works for me but I wouldn't recommend it for everyone because there is plenty of possibility for error.

BIAB 2024 Win Audiophile. Software: Studio One 6.5 Pro, Swam horns, Acoustica-7, Notion 6; Win 11 Home. Hardware: Intel i9, 32 Gb; Roland Integra-7, Presonus Studio 192, Presonus Faderport 8, Royer 121, Adam Sub8 & Neumann 120 monitors