When you use this function, remember....with BB/RB, it is not a note for note transcription of the real track. In many cases, it's not even close.

As I understand the terms: Transcription is a note for note writing of the part exactly. What someone played, gets written down so that it's possible for another player to read the part and play it exactly. It should be complete, with all the notes and with the proper note values as well. This is what Steve Vai did with Frank Zappa's music.

What BB/RB gives you is a MIDI interpretation of that part. Big difference. It can be close or kinda close or sometimes not even close.

I remember the first time I tried that. The real track had an outstandingly played part but the sound quality was in the pits. I was hoping to get BB/RB to transcribe it to MIDI and then use my own piano sampler to play the part with superb fidelity. When I played the piano part with my midi sampler, what a disappointment. The part wasn't even close. Sure it was the same chords and the same changes.... but that's as close as it was.

You can find my music at:
www.herbhartley.com
Add nothing that adds nothing to the music.
You can make excuses or you can make progress but not both.

The magic you are looking for is in the work you are avoiding.