John

you may have it sorted out by now maybe not? what I would suggest is (I suspect you already done all this but..)

I'd uninstall ARIA, track down all the 32/64 bit ARIA***.dll's and delete them ALL. I'd also make sure that wherever you had ARIA (Garritan) installed (where the standalone .exe is) that those files are all gone and that that directory is empty.

Reboot then reinstall.

now I'm just guessing but: the new player "cross loads" all the info from old player (ALL libs, etc.) and maybe the the last time you used ARIA it hadn't finished loading a GPO or IO or JABB or one of your imported SFZ's etc. and when trying to rebuild libs/lists it keep trying to RELOAD one of the sfz/audio files (eating up memory in process) that's all the Garritan stuff is - renamed glorified SFZ's BUT VERY GOOD ONES)

John (and Leeky)

Once you DO get the new ARIA player working the plug in window will not be big enough, INSIDE BIAB, RB or PT, to use the right hand side ARIA controls (info, mixer, effects, as mentioned above and CONFIRMED by PG see below quote from I got last night from PG) PS the new Roland Sound Canvas VA VSTi is plagued with same issue -only there the window doesn't expand DOWN enough to assign instruments to the 16 parts)

"Hello Larry,
We have seen this issue before with a few plugins, they're just too large to fit inside the plugins window. Unfortunately we don't have a workaround right now but the development team is aware of the issue and are investigating a solution, likely involving scroll bars to accommodate the larger plugins or rescaling the plugin window so it can handle bigger interfaces. When they have a solution it will be made available either as a patch or in a new version, if you keep current on updates you should get all the relevant fixes.

Thank you,
Kallum
PG Music Inc.
"

Good Luck
Larry

Win10Pro,i9,64GB,2TBSSD+20TBHDDs,1080TI,BIAB'24,Scarlett18i8,Montage7,Fusion 8HD,QS8,Integra7,XV5080,QSR,SC-8850,SPLAT,FL21&others,Komp.14,IK suite&others, just a guitar player-AXE FX III &FM9T, FishmanTP, MIDIGuitar2, GK2/3'sw/GI20