Hello,

It has been a while since I upgraded, but noticing while it is nice to have the spacebar stopping and starting playback and 2 options for the way it works within preferences in the latest version of BIAB, a most basic functionality is no longer available.

For the sake of not having to use one's mouse - it is no longer possible to select (click) a bar number and and have the music ALWAYS start at that quickly highlighted bar when hitting the space bar. It either a) starts only from the beginning, or b) plays from the current bar where the music STOPS.

the older versions of BIAB, one could quickly click on any given bar, press "X" and no matter how far into that passage or further into the song one played, when stopping the music, when pressing "X" again, the music would always start from the bar that you originally clicked on. Surely, I am not the only practicing this way?! It is simply no longer possible to do this on BIAB 2016 short of making time wasting extra trips to the menu to tell the song to start from a given bar.

Could this not be added to preferences as third option of playback functions in a new build for BIAB 2016 for Mac (don't know if what I described above also happens in Windows version?), but of course specifically with the space bar.

sincerely, Carlos