Thanks! The credits at the end are too fast...

I really appreciate the "tight" comment because I had just written that song as a feature for my guitarist, and the band was sight-reading! Jeff Ciampa (guitarist) and his wife had hiked up a mountain across from my house (visible in most of my Facebook landscape photos) with my wife and me, and I named it "Just a Little Bit Higher". My band does not rehearse. I write the songs or the arrangements, record a composer's demo using BIAB, and send it to them with the sheet music. When we play live, I want it to sound like what it is: spontaneous. The occasional train wreck makes for audience fun.

Oh yes, my drummer is incredible. That's Joel Rosenblatt. He was Spyro Gyra's drummer for 13 years, and most recently the drummer for Blood Sweat & Tears. Now he freelances around New York City. He also does a lot of teaching at his studio, and records amazing drum tracks for hire.

BIAB 2024 Win Audiophile. Software: Studio One 6.5 Pro, Swam horns, Acoustica-7, Notion 6; Win 11 Home. Hardware: Intel i9, 32 Gb; Roland Integra-7, Presonus Studio 192, Presonus Faderport 8, Royer 121, Adam Sub8 & Neumann 120 monitors