Originally Posted By: MarioD
Originally Posted By: rsdean
Tom,

#90 is my new favorite from you - such a great song. The chorus is just great - perfect vocal as well. Excellent...

Bob

I agree 100%.

I will add that the lyrics are some of the best that you have written.
Mario, Thanks for commenting about the lyrics. I spend some time trying to get them where I want them. It's amazingly how 1 or 2 little changes can make such a big difference. Tom
Originally Posted By: Noel96
Tom,

This is really, really beautiful. Everything about it is outstanding; you name it, vocals, arrangement, mix, everything. I love the way that you build the arrangement. There's such a rich and warm texture to the overall mix that gives it a thoroughly professional sound. This could so easily be on radio/tv.

The lyric journey is mesmerising. Incredible. Right from the start, I was there inside the song reliving memories of yesterday. That doesn't often happen to me. There is nothing at all that sounds contrived in these lyrics. They are a credit to your ability as a songwriter and they resonate with sincerity and believability.

Truely... this is really, really beautiful.

Regards,
Noel
Noel, You seem to always go the extra mile in your reviews. Your in depth comments are greatly respected by myself and many others. Thank you for making time to share your observations. Much appreciated. Tom