After months without being able to upload and post anything, I was finaly able to do it during nigh-time.... when Pinoy students are sleeping and not using the net here...;)

So what can I do when I can hardly upload or listen to anything on soundcloud? Well, compose and produce more music is one option I love to do, so I have done that, big time... Is everything good? Well, this is the way I use to do it.. During days, I make music. In the evening me and my wife (to be) sitting down and listen trough it. When approved from her, and I also think it's good, I put in a designated folder for uploading...

A little bit insecure if I will post one by one song, or if it's ok to put up an entire album here? U guys have to advice me on that....

So, I take my chances and post my entire latest album; "Band Mix".. U don't need to listen to all, just give it a listen on one or a few and comment on it... After a while, perhaps I have comment on all...if it's good or not...

"Band Mix" is a mix of different styles.. Some New Age, some Jazz Funk and Smooth Jazz...

Band Mix

All comments, critics, praise, recommendations, advice and so on, are so very appreciated ! Love u guys !

Forever Grateful, BUT, sometimes pissed of. wink
Trygve "Leo" Larsen
BiaB 2020, Windows 8.1, Intel Core i5 CPU, 270GHz, 32 Gb RAM
My OLD tracks on Soundcloud; https://soundcloud.com/trygve-larsen My NEW is unpublished
The Universe = Uni-verse ie one song.