Originally Posted By: Janice & Bud
Tom, everything that we like about your productions is shining in full force here.

1. The beautifully simple but never mundane lyric that says more in a few words than most could say with ten times as many.

2. Your voice --as floyd mentioned. It has become a strong instrument to the point that it's hard to imagine another interpretation of the lyric.

3. The production that so many can easily take for granted...until you try to do it. You crank these out while I continue to bang my head trying to figure out how you and a very few others do it. Yep, I've got many of the same tools but it takes a LOT more than that.

We'd rather listen again than go any further trying to analyze it.

High bar production!!!

J&B

This is certainly a great review. Thanks for taking the time to say such nice things. Tom
Originally Posted By: 44kfl
Great song, solid write. I love the economy and the preciseness in the writing, it's something I try to do. There's no waste here, no throw away lines, it all rings very true, it's an easy to see scene.
I think that we write alike in that we're talking about the same subjects a lot but from different persceptives (you can disagree if you want) Strong vocals, everything flows like a really good song should. I know those Drums On Demand drums sound clean and good but man I love the Nashville BIAB, use those, EQ that snare, make it pop a little louder and...just my preference

Kenny
I too love those Nashville drums. However in this case they just didn't work. Thanks for all the nice comments. Tom