Indulge you??? no, I just can't frame any comment on your wonderful music as an indulgence!

At a time when I was still cursing the general state of computer based recording and accomplishing very little in any direction, you were already making rich and complex arrangements like this one!

Considering the tools you had to work with, and the fact that you had to do all this with little or no computer help, I have to compare your ability to conceive all the intertwined parts to the ability of the classical composers to imagine all the parts in their compositions.

As I listen to this and hear how the various passages segue from one to another, I am very impressed. It takes a special awareness to hear something like this in one's mind before it actually exists... and then conjure the dream into reality.

Interesting to hear something that is so different from the very organic music you tend to make these days... but one core thing has remained constant, and that is your amazing ability to take what's in your head and capture it as a song. That's nothing short of a gift!