Originally Posted By: Jim Fogle
It would be nice to have threads where (1) suspected program issue is identified; (2) other forum members can verify claim or add more information and (3) solution is reported including build number when the solution is software related.

Recently a thread was started where an issue (bug) originally reported more than twenty years ago was fixed in an update. Earlier this year several threads were bumped after Dr. Gannon mentioned he did not see the threads when they were first posted.

I understand things slipping through the cracks as priorities change and there are more things to do than there is time in the day.

Perhaps, once an issue is identified, the thread could be moved to the BETA forum until resolution. That way issues are not in the public eye as much but don't slip through the cracks.

Each user has a different way of accessing the many features of BiaB and RB so many times a solution exists but is not obvious. Other times, the software fails to perform as advertised. It is the latter that needs for an easy to maintain system of resolution to be developed.

These comments are presented for discussion, not to be thought of as final solutions but as entry points to be refined. I enjoy this software and everything it can do. I want it to be the very best it can be!

This is a brilliant request!!!!

+1000000!