I could get behind this with conditions.

I wish I could cite a really good model from another vendor, but I can't. Can anyone else? This must be hard to do correctly, or everyone would be doing it.

Jim's suggestion to move this to the beta testing area is a good one. Info like this could be off-putting to potential buyers. Then, the database of reports should be moderated by someone at PG Music, if they are willing. Of course, they must already have their own such database. Sometimes we just need to know whether the report is a bug or a feature (and I'm not being facetious here; I've reported things that are perfectly clear to me but that PG Music has evaluated and chosen to do differently; I can accept that).

I think having read-only access to a database would make it possible for us more experienced users to answer questions that would reassure other users. We could say with authority that yes, that's been reported and acknowledged, or else proceed to examine it further before reporting it.

BIAB 2024 Win Audiophile. Software: Studio One 6.5 Pro, Swam horns, Acoustica-7, Notion 6; Win 11 Home. Hardware: Intel i9, 32 Gb; Roland Integra-7, Presonus Studio 192, Presonus Faderport 8, Royer 121, Adam Sub8 & Neumann 120 monitors