Here's the comparison between my old Win 7 box and the new one. First the specs on the old one. It's an Athlon Phenom 6 core with 4 gigs of ram and a 1 TB hard drive. It took between 2 and 3 minutes to initially open Biab from a cold boot and after that if I closed and reopened Biab it took maybe a minute to reopen. Then once open it would take 15-20 seconds to render a 5 instrument Real Track song including the Real Drums.

My new SSD machine with 16 gigs of ram as described in my sig opens Biab in 4 yes, FOUR seconds! I just rendered a 5 part RT song in the same time, FOUR seconds. All I can say is WOW.

I just installed Sampletank 3 so the next thing is to start using that with some Biab midi styles and see how that goes.

Those who complain about how long it takes Biab to open or render songs really should consider upgrading to an SSD Win 10 machine if money allows.

Bob

Biab/RB latest build, Win 11 Pro, Ryzen 5 5600 G, 512 Gig SSD, 16 Gigs Ram, Steinberg UR22 MkII, Roland Sonic Cell, Kurzweil PC3, Hammond SK1, Korg PA3XPro, Garritan JABB, Hypercanvas, Sampletank 3, more.