Canada, eh? I lived in Calgary for 12 years and still am a landed immigrant if I ever want to go back.

I bought one of these used off Ebay for $625 USD:

http://www.officedepot.com/a/products/34..._ImYxoC7h3w_wcB

New it doesn't include the OS or RAM. Mine came with Win 7 and 16 gigs RAM. I just did the upgrade to Win 10.

This is one of the few mini PC's that does not have a mobile processor. The Intel 4770t is a regular processor. I was seriously considering a Surface Pro but I really don't need a tablet/laptop and this blows a Surface into the weeds for speed plus double the RAM and no temp related throttling that a mobile processor is prone to have. The only thing about this ZBox is the fan noise is pretty loud, too loud to do recording with a mic in the same room without isolating it. But, the fan can be replaced if need be.

It only has three USB3 ports so I picked up a powered hub. The size of this thing is just slightly larger than my 4TB external HD.

Bob

Biab/RB latest build, Win 11 Pro, Ryzen 5 5600 G, 512 Gig SSD, 16 Gigs Ram, Steinberg UR22 MkII, Roland Sonic Cell, Kurzweil PC3, Hammond SK1, Korg PA3XPro, Garritan JABB, Hypercanvas, Sampletank 3, more.