this is such an interesting song, so unlike most of what gets posted here. So different, in fact, that it's difficult to put it into a niche in order to frame it in a context.

I can't imagine this song on the radio or even in a movie... this kind of introspective theme with intricate melody would probably fit well in a broadway production.

The melody is very challenging, and I'm impressed that Rob did such a good job of nailing it... most people, I think, would have a problem with it.

The chord pattern and instrumentation are both highly innovative and well executed in my opinion. I can scarcely believe you heard this in your head before you recreated your idea in BIAB

Considering the fact that english is not your first language, the lyrics are a work of art in their own right... artfully crafted and full of appropriate metaphor

I especially enjoyed Anne-Maries background "ooohs", which added an additional layer of pro sound to the whole song. Very nice

Kudos to everybody involved in this very unique and challenging production... What a team of inventive and competent collaborators! Nobody can accuse you of writing cookie cutter songs! Everything that comes from this team is highly innovative and one or two cuts above what I expect to hear on the forum!