Dude, your being a little harsh. Lots of folks here in this forum have successfully recorded many projects with RB, so the application has earned some level of respect. However, that being said, I certainly can understand how frustration can build when you working on a musical project and the "computer" seems to be hampering the creative process. Not an uncommon complaint at all (check out the diatrides over in the Pro-Tools LE Forum)

BIAB and now its more-DAW-like counterpart RB have been likened to the swiss army knife of muscial software applications. By that, I think it is meant that, they provide a ton of tools which you have to learn how to manipulate to get you final outcome. I have indeed seen things that at first didn't work the way I felt they should, but with a little persaverance and support from the forum I have always been able to arrive at the final destination.

So like others before have pointed out, just let the group know what exactly you are trying to do and I am sure someone will responded with a solution.

Good Luck

Dan, BIAB2024, SoundCloud Win11, i7(12thGen), 32GB, 1TB SSD(M.2 NVMe SSD), 2TB Libraries, 1 TB(WD-Black), 2TB SSD(M.2 NVMe SSD)Data, Motu Audio Express, Keystation 61, SL88 Studio, Reaper