.....please tell me the UI functionality improved since. A lot? I'm sorry but so far I am well disappointed in how unintuitive it is. Again: functionality, not look n feel (which is also ancient-looking, even for 2008, but I digress).....ie how the menus/buttons are arranged, how things are arranged within a window that pops up etc......clearly whoever designed this is more of a musician than a developer. Yikes. For example:

- most buttons, including ones most people would rarely use, crammed to the right in the middle of the screen....um.....what? And do they really need a button to click to go to the PG site?
- how to select/change the various voices (instruments)? I've changed every one at the top of the main window, but the (rhythm) instrument ie playing the chords remains the same when I retry.
- how the flip to turn off the flipping solos? I tried one and now no matter what I try in the solo window, no dice. You'd think there'd be a simple (and more to the point, very conspicuous) check box to turn it on or off.

And so on.

I'm sure I can/will find at least some of this stuff out eventually, but again the point is it shouldn't be a serious hunt n peck; it should be obvious. So please......tell me these user-unfriendly things are WAY better in 2016. I've such high hopes for this, clearly it's a powerful tool.....but if I'm going to pull out my hair just trying to change even basic settings like this, it might not be worth the coin. My sanity is dicey enough as it is. smile

Last edited by joe5; 08/11/16 02:00 PM.