Originally Posted By: lingyai
Hi all,

I want to try to record a cover of Early Morning Rain, based on the version (at least the basic chords and tempo) performed by Peter Paul & Mary, found here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0OCnHNk2Hac

The problem is, while I can sing (some have said, anyway) I am not too musically literate, or handy with BIAB. So what I'm looking for is someone to help me by creating a BIAB file with the chords already input, so that I could then try different RealTracks until I can get the backing track I'd like to sing over.

I could pay a modest (apx. $30 ) fee via paypal for your trouble.

I ran the YouTube video you included above through the Audio Chord Wizard and this is the chord progression, Key signature and tempo it found.

Since they were playing live, the intro was actually different than the four bar but I just evened that out and did not include the beginning where they played through the audience clapping.

The tempo also varied a bit throughout and I just made the song at the average tempo the ACW found.

Attached Files (Click to download or enlarge) (Only available when you are logged in)
early morning rain.JPG (203.77 KB, 80 downloads)
Early Morning Rain BIAB chord sheet

BIAB Ultra Pak+ 2024:RB 2024, Latest builds: Dell Optiplex 7040 Desktop; Windows-10-64 bit, Intel Core i7-6700 3.4GHz CPU and 16 GB Ram Memory.