Originally Posted By: raymb1
My personal opinion is that if a program does what I need it to, I don't really care what it looks like. I'm not looking at the GUI while I'm playing anyway. Ray

Yes Ray, valid points, but respectfully you're not a 'potential new customer' and for your purposes, you don't 'need to look at the GUI', but other people use the product differently. They don't have the depth or breadth of knowledge as some others. They're entering from a different playing field. Maybe they've never played a note. Maybe they want to use BiaB to teach. Maybe they are songwriters who use it for creativeness. Everyone will have a different requirement, and rely on the user interface differently. Your points are perfectly valid. Many users will have different requirements though. A lot of these will rely on the GUI.

BIAB & RB2024 Win.(Audiophile), Sonar Platinum, Cakewalk by Bandlab, Izotope Prod.Bundle, Roland RD-1000, Synthogy Ivory, Kontakt, Focusrite 18i20, KetronSD2, NS40M Monitors, Pioneer Active Monitors, AKG K271 Studio H'phones