You can set the channel of a track to be anything from 1-16 (just right-click and set it). However, if there is already data on the track, you may have to remap the channel already in use.

Somewhere on the menu is an option to rechannel the MIDI. I would select the track, then hit F2 and look at the MIDI Event List to see what channel the notes are on. The select the "Rechannel" command. Select that channel the notes are on and enter it as both "Old high channel" and "Old low channel". Then enter the new channel as both "New high channel" and "New low channel", hit okay, and the data on that track should be remapped.

Also (and Larry can help me here), isn't Roland GS rather than GM, in which case the numbers may be offset by one. Another option is to try to find a patch map for the Juno. PGMusic has a bunch, but not all. You can also use a Sonar patch map and convert it for use with PowerTracks. Instructions to do so should be in the help file and/or user manual (search on patch map).

John

Laptop-HP Omen I7 Win11Pro 32GB 2x2TB, 1x4TB SSD
Desktop-ASUS-I7 Win10Pro 32GB 2x1.5TB, 2x2TB, 1x4TB SATA

BB2024/UMC404HD/Casios/Cakewalk/Reaper/Studio One/MixBus/Notion/Finale/Dorico/Noteworthy/NI/Halion/IK

http://www.sus4chord.com