Originally Posted By: lingyai
Hi, 90 db,

Sir, there's no need to be nasty after the question has already been answered, with respect it adds nothing.

I think I made it quite clear I was only asking why a link to a cover version on social media of 500 miles seemed ok here, while a link to a cover on social media of Hello In There didn't. Fair question in all, which Guitarhacker was kind enough to explain.

Seeing covers all over the internet, and 500 Miles here, made me think it was ok to post a cover here. Fair enough, live and learn.

Perhaps for consistency's sake you might want to post your views on the subject on other threads here featuring covers.

My comments weren't meant to be nasty. Sorry if they came off that way. I can be rather direct. grin

If you recall, I actually helped you cover another song on this thread:

http://www.pgmusic.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Main=52259&Number=362425#Post362425

As Herb said, that other song should not have been posted either without compensating Hedy West, the composer.

“Perhaps for consistency's sake you might want to post your views on the subject on other threads here featuring covers.”

Now, that sounds a bit nasty. grin

Regards,

Bob