Originally Posted By: MarioD
When are others planning to come to Lake George? Saturday, Sunday or Monday and when are you leaving? I want to get there when most of you do and leave sometimes after. The wife and I are making a longer vacation trip.

Good question, Mario! Hard to speak for anybody else, since I have no way of knowing what kind of plans they might make or what availability they'll find when they start calling for accommodations.

I can say that Matt has reserved a community center for the BIAB crowd to meet in on the evenings leading up to his concert. Here's his last email to me on the matter:

Quote:
Pat, I was able to put a hold on the building for Sun. through Tues. July 23 - 25. They didn't need any money up front because it's me, but by spring I will need to be more sure. Thanks.

I would hope most people will be in Lake George at least for those 3 days. That's when I plan to be there. The 25th will be Matt's concert.

Depending on the arrangements people find, I'd guess departure days will vary. Some places only rent full weeks, but I'm hoping to find a motel that I can rent for those 3 days only. If others are staying longer and we're all having the time of our lives, I'll pay to stay longer.

Does that answer your question?