Did you know that PG Music Inc. is located in Victoria, British Columbia (Canada)?

Victoria, BC is located on Vancouver Island. Don't let the name fool you, we are not located in Vancouver (a common mistake...)

Our city is home to and endless list of attractions, including: the Legislature Building (we are the capital city of British Columbia), the Craigdarroch Castle, loads of Art Galleries, Butchart Gardens, the Royal BC Museum, CFB Esquimalt, and loads of other great tourist stops! We are also lucky enough to have a huge music scene (a few of our PG Team members perform often!).

There has also been a lot of movies and TV shows filmed here - including X-Men, X-Men Origins: Wolverine, and X-Men: The Last Stand (Royal Roads University is the Professor Xavier's School for Gifted Youngsters)!

Want to learn more about Victoria? Visit the Tourism Victoria website: www.tourismvictoria.com/

Have any of you been lucky enough to visit Victoria (or Vancouver Island)? If so, what was your favorite place or moment?

When I was 17, I visited Victoria for the first time and fell in love with the city! It made such a strong impression on me - so I moved to Victoria in 2001 and made it my home. My favorite part of living here is access to what I call my "West Coast Rainforest" trails - there are hundreds of beautiful places to go to walk my dogs!