Ugh,

I think I have to do a forum interception here and I will state that I am being gentle Colly because I know you are new to the forum and we are glad to have you here. However:

Josie does indeed have a great voice but saying she is the "best" implies others are not as good and we just don't do that around here. This is not our forum etiquette. I am sure it was accidental, but this is just not done. There are many, many splendid female vocalists on this forum who all have their own unique style, and all have beautiful voices.

It is not one's place to say who is "best" and "better"--this is a community of tightly knit people, and, again, that is just not done. Also, some people spend a lot of time on their mixes and present them as they wanted them to sound.

If they ASK for feedback on the mix suggesting they are looking for a re-mixer that is one thing, but if they don't you probably should not offer. I could be off the mark here, but I think global comments about the mixing quality of someone's entire catalog is just not done, unless some asks for that kind of help. Maybe others have different ideas. That is just mine.

Josie, I think the song was mixed great.

Colly, I hope you receive this in the gracious spirit in which it is intended. I am trying to be helpful for the future, not critical, and I am sorry if I come across as a school marm.