Originally Posted By: Noel96
Josie,

This is great! I listened to the audio first and then watched the video.

I really liked the arrangement and the way you mixed instruments and background vocals in and out of the mix so that audio helped paint the story. The mix sounded terrific on my system. When I closed my eyes and focused, I could isolate and listen to each individual component of the arrangement. This is what I always try to achieve with my own work. I find it so elusive, though. You've done really well.

To my ears, your vocals are magnificent. The clarity and the up-front sound are perfect. It's easy to hear just how much effort and planning has gone into creating this production.

In case you are interested, thoughts that sprang to my mind as I listened were: 'great beat', 'this sounds so good', 'Josie's performance is excellent', 'I love the clarity of the mix', 'first class work'.

All the best,
Noel

Thank you Noel! I appreciate that so much coming from you - that last song of yours was just gorgeous. I had a good time singing this one and putting it together. I was ready for a feel good song.

And the mixes - they're all like little babies you take out in world hoping they're not really ugly and you're the only one who can't see it. LOL! I'm so happy it sounded good on your end.