Originally Posted By: Pipeline
* I'd also like to see a DRY TRACKS also available (in this proposed new Audiophile PRO PLUS version)

"If "Direct Input" is checked, the selected RealTracks will use a "clean signal" guitar so that you can add your own effects through AmpliTube or similar Plugins. See the "Direct Input Available" column for availability of clean recordings."

That says it all, there are already dry tracks and the only ones you are gonna get are the ones that are available. You can't get all DRY.

Size of one RT wav's
16/44 478meg
24/48 780meg

"PS: How do you guys know that the tracks are 16bit?"

http://www.pgmusic.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=370565#Post370565

Originally Posted By: Mat - PG Music
24-bit would be nice, though older RealTracks would not be able to take advantage of the added resolution since they're all recorded in 44.1/16-bit.

I love the idea option of more dynamics. I know it's used a lot for DVD and Blu-Ray audio. For someone releasing audio on CD, it will be downmixed to 44.1 16-bit and need to be dithered anyway. Even some popular compression formats won't do 24-bit.

Just genuinely curious about the final media format you would use for the 24-bit output.

Note: I'm not the development team, and if this hasn't been mentioned yet already, it should be posted in the Wish List forum if there is genuine interest in this feature.