Hi Noel,

I was very interested to read how you analysed "I Got Rhythm" and used your analysis to come up with a completely new song. You are certainly honing your songwriting and BIAB/RB skills into a fine art as is evident in this your latest creation.

I have taken to making notes as I listen to a song through a few times, so here's what I captured.

- The simple bass/drums with spoken intro works well to introduce the song's message.
- Fascinating how you captured the vibe of "I Got Rhythm".
- Really positive message which is also how the song makes you feel (especially if you sing along as I did smile
- Incredible use of RTs - all expertly woven into the song's structure. Echoing what Floyd said nothing is wasted or out of place.
- Beautiful violin and guitar solos (guitar ending is also perfect).
- Love the subtle way the mandolin comes in.
- Vocals are just right and also build towards the end with some great harmonies.
- The modulation "gear change" near the end. Really helps to draw the song to a close.

Add to that a perfect mix and gorgeous clear sound and you have notched up another classic creation.
As Bob said I could also imagine you doing a "Fred and Ginger" to this in a white tux with a cane and top hat!

Well done!
Jez

BIAB 2022 UltraPAK, CbB, Studio One 5 Pro, Fender USA Tele, Harley Benton Fusion & others.