Originally Posted By: receder
Hi Noel,

I was very interested to read how you analysed "I Got Rhythm" and used your analysis to come up with a completely new song. You are certainly honing your songwriting and BIAB/RB skills into a fine art as is evident in this your latest creation.

I have taken to making notes as I listen to a song through a few times, so here's what I captured.

- The simple bass/drums with spoken intro works well to introduce the song's message.
- Fascinating how you captured the vibe of "I Got Rhythm".
- Really positive message which is also how the song makes you feel (especially if you sing along as I did smile
- Incredible use of RTs - all expertly woven into the song's structure. Echoing what Floyd said nothing is wasted or out of place.
- Beautiful violin and guitar solos (guitar ending is also perfect).
- Love the subtle way the mandolin comes in.
- Vocals are just right and also build towards the end with some great harmonies.
- The modulation "gear change" near the end. Really helps to draw the song to a close.

Add to that a perfect mix and gorgeous clear sound and you have notched up another classic creation.
As Bob said I could also imagine you doing a "Fred and Ginger" to this in a white tux with a cane and top hat!

Well done!
Jez

Hi Jez.

Wow!! Thank you heaps for taking so much time to give such a thorough insight into your listening experience. Your comments are very valuable to me. They help me a great deal to appreciate how others hear my song.

We BIAB/RB users are incredibly lucky to have so many Realtracks from which to choose. PG Music give us some mighty tools with which to create music. It so easy to have fun and be productive at the same time.

I really appreciate your visit and comprehensive comments. Thanks again.

Regards,
Noel

MY SONGS...
Audiophile BIAB 2024