Yes, I am also dreaming of a "PRO" Audiophile version as well, one clearly oriented to pro or semi-pro users, who use BIAB as a way to create tracks to be further processed in a DAW, and need maximum flexibility and quality.
More specifically:

- I would LOVE to see 24bit files, even if it's just for the newer RTs. I fully understand that for many (or most) users 16bit or 24bit makes no difference at all, but for people involved in pro or semi-pro producing, that would be a HUGE difference. I would gladly pay more for higher quality tracks. To me, this would be the one, most important request for the new editions of BIAB. I'm sure I'm not the only one smile

- Dry tracks. Again, this would also be VERY welcome, even it's not possible for all or older tracks. DI tracks are a blessing. Again, pro or semi-pro producers would definitely prefer to have tracks that are as dry as possible (I'm not talking just about reverb, I'm talking about compression, eq etc .,.).

- Drums. I'm sure it's been requested before, but to me it would be a HUGE benefit to have the drums performances separated into different tracks (kick, snare, overheads etc). Once again, pro level producing work requires some flexibility. Of course there would be leaks - leaks are fine, any producer knows hot to deal with that. Even if it's not possible for all RTs, it's fine. Even if it's not many different mics, even just 3 or 4, that's fine. Just provide whatever degree of flexibility that is available from the original recordings.

- please PG, allow a "download only" option for the Audiophine edition. It's not about the money, it's about convenience. Especially for those (like me) living in Europe or outside the US, not being able to download right away is a significant inconvenience. Pretty please? :-)

Keep up the good work guys!

Last edited by Jon Thomas; 11/20/16 12:06 AM.