I make a lot of suggestions that to me seems like the obvious thing to do in this day and age from using so many other audio applications other than PG apps, though it might seem like ramblings, something out of the realm of science fiction to PG and other users here, it is in reality where the PG apps should be. PG app have for a long time been liken to XP 32bit compared to using the Win7 64bit of other audio apps. Microsoft made this leap ahead for the better they didn't just cosmetically update XP to Win7 like 98>Me it was all NEW. I remember XP was great after 98/Me but you still got so many crashes, freeze ups, reinstalls on a regular basis, this was incredibly stressful but I have had Win7 64 since it was released and have had maybe 2 crashes in all that time, NO STRESS, i repeat NO STRESS.
PG apps are still in that XP crashing error timewarp and there is a lot of denial, resistance to change.
The magic of what PG apps can do is held back soooooooo far by the interface from it's true potential compared to where other 64 bit audio applications are, the great RealTrack/Drum musicians and the music they produce are totally let down by the interface, the interface should be the same quality as the musicians themselves, the software itself should be a work of art, high end professionalism. The reliability, professionalism and performance of the musicians should be the same as that of the software.
Just because of the magic that it produces, doesn't mean it's okay to have the old 32bit programing , "make do" interface and get away with it, as the chickens will still eat whatever you throw at them no questions asked.
Sure you can tweak it, cosmetically change and add new features to it each year and old users will still buy it regardless but it does not do it true justice of where it can and should be.
Sure you can get away with using it like you could with XP on a simple, stressful, unreliable level.
It should not have to stay on the level it is, maybe most user that buy it now just use it to make up songs and post them in the UserShowcase.
There is greater potential for it to be used in a more professional way also, but for that it needs a 64 bit Professional 24bit 48khz Audiophile version.
It should not be still marketed for just fun, learning music, hobbyist or accompaniment market, sure it started out that way with all the cartoon style graphics.

Don't put 64bit 24/48 BB-RB Pro version in the too hard basket, do the RT musicians say "No, I'm not playing that it's too hard, give me something basic, the users will "make do" with it" ?

I have spent some much time imputing and working out ways of doing things to make it better because of all the problems I encounter using it, I just feel it is so much wasted time and NRG if it goes nowhere and things are just cherry picked.

In other beta/feature request forums it flows, you make the suggestion - it's implemented "now" - downloaded - there is feedback and thankfulness and it works.
In PG forum this action if any can take years n years, 10 years even and results in incredible stress and frustration.
Is this the way that it has to be and there is absolutely nothing that can be done about it, it's just the way things work around here and will always be that way forever ?

I don't want to wait another 10 years to come back here.

Maybe I should research Cryogenics ?