PUMPS2 Sound "quality" involves a lot more than bit depth and compression levels

Exactly what I was saying..!

PUMPS2 When I take BIAB tracks into a DAW where I can use the full palate of tools..

Do you mean you can use 64 plug ins...?

PUMPS2..I can create a much higher impact product

For if and when you are a producing artist the radio stations would turn it to mp3...what bit rate then...?

PUMP2..In short, the sound coming out of BIAB today might sound pretty good compared to the days of tinny sounding GM softsynths. But it is an UNPOLISHED sound, clearly inferior in a world that raises the bar every year

What bar we are going back the way with recordings not tinny synths...No to the way we listen to music...android ...ipad ...cmon you know fine what im saying.

And for the same reason, I have very little use for the PGMusic realtracks. Give me great MIDI lines and I can run that through the best VST instruments out there.

PUMPS2..And for the same reason, I have very little use for the PGMusic realtracks. Give me great MIDI lines and I can run that through the best VST instruments out there.

Can you put your chords and do all those things we do in BIAB..THROUGH your VSTI out there...

PUMP2...This sounds a bit dated your own words.... Give me great MIDI lines and I can run that through the best VST instruments out there.