There have been many views expressed on this subject and it is fair to say that most have some merit
I have been with Biab since the floppy stage and thought at the time that is was the "LAST WORD"
Since then it has improved rapidly year by year astonishing me with the advances made meaning we can ENJOY our music with near studio like results
PG Music and its staff love music and also throughout the years have made good business decisions and re-invested their profits in to making bb the force it is today
Everyone has the right to buy or not to buy but should acknowledge that PG Music is one of if not the best companies to deal with and I have always found them to be highly responsive - courteous and approachable right up to Peter himself
Whether as a former beta tester or a regular user my suggestions/problems have always been dealt with promptly - efficiently with a resolution
PG Music, is at the end of the day, a business and I trust them to progress this wonderful program forward to the benefit of the company and us the user knowing that suggestions we make will be listened to and acted upon where appropriate
I am a better musician because of BiaB and the PLEASURE it gives me in music terms keeps the technology part in its rightful place

BIAB - RealBand - 2022
Windows 10 64
Zoo computer with 7i processor- SSD 1TB -2TB HDD
Roland keyboards