To complete my "Argentinian Tango Band" set (which I guess could now be considered as a 3-instruments Style!), introducing my revamped Tango2 Piano Usertrack, yayh laugh

From the Memo:

Acoustic "upright" piano, with a "seedy bar" dark tone, playing a lively rhythmic, staccato (with some flourish), reminiscent of Argentinian tango. Blends nicely into a full band (such as my other Tango Usertrack sets), but can also stand on its own===Over 800Mb of uncompressed, stereo .wav files, with over an hour of recorded playing data!

Tempo Range: 100-140

Some demos for your pleasure. I've found that this particular UT, along with my other two, actually sound better without PG's Tango drums (which has more of a English 'Ballroom' Tango vibe), so all of these are without drums:

1. Demo with just the Piano alone (the only demo without bass), HERE
2. Demo with just this Piano and PG's Tango Bass, HERE
3. Demo with Piano and my Tango Accordion UT, HERE . In this demo the treble of the Accordion is cranked up to counter the darker tone of the Piano (and to sound less German)
4. Demo with Piano and my 'complimentary' Tango Violin UT, HERE
5. A "full band" demo with all of my three Tango UT's together and a melody on top, HERE
6. And finally a "full band" demo without melody, HERE

As always, to grab this latest UT for just a single buck, kindly contact me in PM.
Note: This Tango Piano and my earlier Tango Accordion come with a 'buck-and-a-half' tag when taken together as a batch, as opposed to a buck for each. On top of that, the Violin UT (now re-rendered from a much better sound source!) is FREE for those who get either/both of the other two sets (or already have either) cool

Last edited by Icelander; 11/30/16 05:12 AM. Reason: Updated info

There's only one thing to do in crisis like this - Sleep on it!
----------------------------------------------------------------------
BBox 2022 Audiophile, Mac Pro Intel, OSX 10.6.8, 800x600 (TV VGA)