Thanks Pat. Great advice. A good friend who used to take me out of the upper rounds of tennis tournaments runs that Hampton. It is just behind one of only two remaining Howard Johnson restaurants in the world.

For fifty plus years, people ask me if I will record my concerts. I don't have any objection if others do, but my answer is always that I do not. The nature of what I want to create with my band is the spontaneity of a jazz cabaret. We do not rehearse. We are not 'tight'. We have a train wreck or two per concert, always fun for the audience to watch. I tell the players to have fun and go for it, so I count it off and whatever happens, happens. What this means is I value the live experience over revisiting the mistakes that will inevitably mar a recording (pun intended).

Hope that gives you a feel for my thinking about recording.

BIAB 2024 Win Audiophile. Software: Studio One 6.5 Pro, Swam horns, Acoustica-7, Notion 6; Win 11 Home. Hardware: Intel i9, 32 Gb; Roland Integra-7, Presonus Studio 192, Presonus Faderport 8, Royer 121, Adam Sub8 & Neumann 120 monitors