Thanks JJJ. The phrases look like something similar to the midi phrases Biab generates or the Supertracks but with immediate control over them. Cool. It also means the same thing midi means with Biab. You need a good synth for the audio or those midi phrases will still sound like cheap crap.

The chords part looks pretty cool too. It looks like there is a lot of control there including selecting standard chord progressions and I guess RC will simply populate the song with them? That can save some time over manually entering chords in Biab although there are plenty of Biab demo songs using all those progressions too. I've started with those for the same reason, saving time from manually entering the chords.

I see what Pipeline is doing now, he's managed to link (or partially link) Biab and RC together. That sounds pretty cool too.

One question, what does it do for midi drum tracks?

I can't listen to the audio examples right now but I will check some out later.

Bob

Biab/RB latest build, Win 11 Pro, Ryzen 5 5600 G, 512 Gig SSD, 16 Gigs Ram, Steinberg UR22 MkII, Roland Sonic Cell, Kurzweil PC3, Hammond SK1, Korg PA3XPro, Garritan JABB, Hypercanvas, Sampletank 3, more.