well, this is a treat we don't get on the user showcase very often... an appearance by Matt Finley! I have to admit that this is the first version I've heard any version of the song.. so now my curiosity demands that I listen retroactively to hear how previous versions of BIAB handled it!

Yes, I'm as impressed as you are by the new NATURAL ARRANGEMENT feature! Since their introduction in 2008, Real Tracks have always required tweaking to get a result that sounds as natural as live musicians interpreting the song. It blows me away to hear that this version of your song was not tweaked at all!

As more people start posting songs made with the latest version, it will be interesting to hear their comments about how much tweaking was necessary.

VERY nice job Matt! Thanks for sharing not only the song, but also the info about how a new feature impacted it.

As an aside to anyone who is thinking about attending the BIAB FORUM GET TOGETHER on July 25 2017, at Lake George NY ... Matt has indicated that this song will be on the set list! Having heard the BIAB version, I'm looking forward to hearing how his band interprets it!