Happy December friends! Wow - It was 5 years ago last week that I got BIAB and started a serious woodshedding journey that is rekindled/reset/re-established with new goals this time of year.

Super grateful for everyone at PG Music for the amazing support. Ultra grateful for ya'll here on the forum for always being so cool to me when I visit or post even though I don't have the time to contribute regularly!

PG music and BIAB get alot of love in my day to day. I have many professional musician friends who are now users and supporters who have come to it simply by asking me what I was doing. I know of at least one buddy who has also become an endorsed PG artist, my friend Buzz who tours and plays with Lee Rocker of the Stray Cats. He is LOVING this as much as me.

Wanted to share recent vid that was just posted by Vintage Guitar Magazine - Here is a vid I recently did for Grez Guitars and VG Magazine using BIAB- " The California Gypsy "

This track is a great example of starting with one demo groove from a BIAB genre (Smooth Jazz I think) and slowly morphing it into a unique style, adding chords/chorus, changing all instruments, feel, cutting, pasting etc. writing a theme around it.

And just for fun! Here is a video I posted a couple days back for a high-end Japanese company I am endorsed with called Free The Tone. You will hear Slap Bass' some New Age Piano a little pedal steel from BIAB!

Sending infinite good wishes to you all! Happy Holidays and good cheers to you.

(BTW, while the YT videos are a little slow, if you ever head over to Facebook, the vids have been watched 50,000 + times with 100's and 100's of shares just over the weekend. BIAB always helps me pull it all togather.

Cheers, RG