Originally Posted By: w
I realize that those " demo files " are wave audio files which provide a quick sample of your user tracks.
Quite correct. These were rendered straight out of BBox without any post-production "tweaking" or any such cheats to make them sound better than they really are when any other user tries to do the same.

Originally Posted By: w
Is there any chance Mr Icelander for you to to upload to BOX.com the actual Band in a Box file for me to study/learn how you construct Band in a Box playable files with user tracks?
I'm not sure I follow. If your goal is to try and use my UT's to learn from, then that of course is absolutely fine. You already bought this one fair & square, so the way I see it you can do anything you like with or to them. And this also means: You already have all the files I used and created when making the set!
If you are concerned about accidentally damaging the Usetracks, then just copy the files you want to work with into some location outside of the Usertracks folder, and you can work with those copies in any way you so desire without any risks of damaging any Usertracks.

I hope this answers what you were asking about.

There's only one thing to do in crisis like this - Sleep on it!
----------------------------------------------------------------------
BBox 2022 Audiophile, Mac Pro Intel, OSX 10.6.8, 800x600 (TV VGA)