I've been reading all about Directv Now. Here's a good article:

http://www.theverge.com/2016/11/30/13788934/directv-now-att-internet-tv-service-questions-pricing-channels

In addition to this I heard on he news yesterday that they've reached a deal with CBS but it's not linked up to the service yet.

For me this channel lineup is impressive. Everything I usually watch is there except for the Lakers and I've decided I can live without that, I have other choices to watch them.

The one thing that might bother me is picture quality. In my case my 60" big screen is my computer monitor so I'll be running this through my PC so no streaming box required and this article says it's "mostly" 1080P. My Frontier Fios is the best you can get right now and my pic quality is great, I'll just have to see if the pic quality is good enough or not.

Oh, there is no cloud DVR yet but it's supposedly coming and right now that $200 Tivo shows out of stock.

I'm going to sign up for this (and keep Frontier for now) and I'll report back how it's going.

Bob

Biab/RB latest build, Win 11 Pro, Ryzen 5 5600 G, 512 Gig SSD, 16 Gigs Ram, Steinberg UR22 MkII, Roland Sonic Cell, Kurzweil PC3, Hammond SK1, Korg PA3XPro, Garritan JABB, Hypercanvas, Sampletank 3, more.