Modern Jazz!
Just saw a film where a guy is given two tickets to a jazz recital. He is told to "take your girl friend". He says, "I don't know if she likes jazz", to which the fellow responds, "nobody likes jazz you just go and listen..."

Point being, jazz continues to tweak its nose at the listener, presenting the sounds in all manners which make it difficult for a person to find a comfort level. Awkward (non standard) timing, no ability for the listener to anticipation what is coming or what just went by. You can never leave a concert whistling a melody.

That said, I love jazz. But it took me a long time to tune my ears and hone my own musical skills to get comfortable. A listener needs to know what he is listening to. Or perhaps not. Perhaps jazz is not about being comfortable. Don't know?

Just sayin, this "modern jazz" is a bit uncomfortable. I suspect it is missing the "swing". grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JtvGR8UX1L0

Dan, BIAB2024, SoundCloud Win11, i7(12thGen), 32GB, 1TB SSD(M.2 NVMe SSD), 2TB Libraries, 1 TB(WD-Black), 2TB SSD(M.2 NVMe SSD)Data, Motu Audio Express, Keystation 61, SL88 Studio, Reaper