I have been waiting for someone to make a portable that size that your can just plug a thumb drive into. I haven't looked at that kind of stuff for years so maybe somebody does and I am just not aware, but it would be so great to be able to change the library around without the bother of iTunes. I have my 128gb thumb drive about 1/2 full and if I ever fill it up I calculated that I could drive to LA and back to Ohio and never hear the same song twice. Be nice if it was Bluetooth too.

What I REALLY want is someone to build a car stereo system with wireless that I can connect to from my desk and change the songs remotely, like with FTP. I knew one geek friend who used to have a laptop mounted in his trunk and when he was going anywhere distant he would run his music from there. A player playing a randomized setting on the laptop that had power coming from the battery and audio coming to the aux input. This was back before Bluetooth was big or he probably would have had a Bluetooth dongle on it.

Wasn't exactly portable, though. LOL!

I am using the new 1040XTRAEZ form this year. It has just 2 lines.

1. How much did you make in 2023?
2. Send it to us.