As Pipeline said, yes you can make a big UserTracks from small parts. All you have to do is make matching audio and SGU song files.

The name of a UserTrack is the folder name. Inside the UserTrack are audio and SGU file pairs. Each file pair can be of any length between 1 bar and 255 bars. Just remember that the audio file of each file pair must start with two bars of silence so the program, BiaB or RealBand, can play the two bar count-in so a one bar audio file will actually be 3 bars in length (2 bar silence + 1 bar silence).

The file pairs inside a UserTracks folder can be named ANYTHING you want, as long as the audio file and SGU file share the exact same prefix.

For instance name a folder "My UserTrack" (without the quotes) then place the folder inside the x:/bb/Realtracks/UserTracks folder and "My UserTrack" will show up as a UserTracks the next time you access UserTracks.

Inside "My UserTrack" you can have as many file pairs as you want. BiaB and RealBand will "see" them as one UserTrack. Each file pair will look similar to "A.wav" "A.SGU" "B.wav" "B.SGU" "C.wav" "C.SGU" (once again without the quotes) and so on.

Band-in-a-Box and RealBand uses each SGU file to know what is contained in each matching audio file so it is important that your recorded playing matches the chord chart.

Jim Fogle - 2024 BiaB (1111) RB (5) Ultra+ PAK
DAWs: Cakewalk by BandLab (CbB) - Standalone: Zoom MRS-8
Laptop: i3 Win 10, 8GB ram 500GB HDD
Desktop: i7 Win 11, 12GB ram 256GB SSD, 4 TB HDD
Music at: https://fogle622.wix.com/fogle622-audio-home