BUMP!

Mario reminded me that this hasn't been bumped to the top lately, and we don't want it to get lost in the avalanche of other posts on this very active forum!

If you plan to come, you probably want to nail down some kind of lodging ASAP. The place I rented would accommodate probably 2 more people., so if you want to share costs with me, send me a PM.

This forum is unique in a lot of ways. It's not just a place to get information. Its the modern equivalent of a social club. People here are friends you've never met.

Its also an older group, and as such we won't be around forever. Some who used to be regulars are already gone. This might be the last time a concerted effort is made to gather BIAB forum friends together in one place!

Nearly everybody takes a vacation. Above and beyond being an opportunity to meet your forum friends, Lake George is a first class resort area, well worth squandering your annual vacation time to see it one time in your life.

Plus you'll get to hear Matt perform! And with a little luck, maybe his talented wife too!