Frank,

I did nothing special to get things working. What I don't understand is that you can manually load one of the practice files into BIAB and it plays but you cannot get it to play by using the practice window.

For me, the practice window is simply a way to load the file. If I click on Flat Guitar, select a song from the list, it loads, generates and plays.

Correct me if I'm wrong but how I'm interpreting your posts is that if you (say) click on Flat guitar and select a song, there's no sign of any activity in BIAB.

I'd drop support@pgmusic.com an email and include the URL for this thread. I can't think of any other solutions.

Where I'm at in my thinking at the moment is...

1. Because you can navigate to one of the SGU/MGU midi-based files using "File | Open" within BIAB, load and play the file... this means that your midi driver set up is ok.

2. The folders are now located off the installation \bb directory; this is correct. I wonder if there is some .exe file that is missing from the installation that the practice function calls on.

When you get an answer from PG Music, please add it to the thread. It might help someone else in the future.

All the best,
Noel

MY SONGS...
Audiophile BIAB 2024