I guess I should have said:

"this is slightly different than your exact issue - but this may correct it, if other methods don't."

Also this was more related to the OTHER thread talking about styles that are "N/A" (as in missing). I knew going in my "missing" styles issue was not a SW version, patch version, or "rebuild" styles list issue.

All I did, and I should have done it a few weeks ago (just lazy) was to re-downloaded the three 2016 additional RT's executables, the 49 plus pak, and xtra styles pak 2 (this last one was for grins).

ALL the newest downloaded RT .exe's file sizes were significantly LARGER than those from Nov 30, not just a few bytes, ditto the 49 plus pak. The downloaded and reinstalled "stuff:"

realtracks264-266.exe
realtracks267-269.exe
realtracks270-277.exe

2017_49pak.exe

xtra_styles_pak_2.exe

This re-download/re-install corrected 100% of my 32 "missing" (aka N/A) styles. But then I knew it probably would since over 25+ years I own all styles, all extra paks, all additional add-ins/add-ons.

This is the price I pay every year for early downloading of install files. Sometimes these early files aren't as "complete" and obviously not as up to date as the same files a few weeks later. PG gets pretty BUSY right at release time and there are a LOT OF FILES, so a few get dropped through the cracks - it is to be expected.

Larry

Win10Pro,i9,64GB,2TBSSD+20TBHDDs,1080TI,BIAB'24,Scarlett18i8,Montage7,Fusion 8HD,QS8,Integra7,XV5080,QSR,SC-8850,SPLAT,FL21&others,Komp.14,IK suite&others, just a guitar player-AXE FX III &FM9T, FishmanTP, MIDIGuitar2, GK2/3'sw/GI20