FYI - I finally got my V-Amp Editor working, well sort of working.
Yesterday I decided to try experimenting with it in my music computer that has Win 10 Pro, my Internet computer, another Win 10 Pro and my laptop that has Win 10 home. In all three cases no dice.

So I dragged out my old XP notebook, hooked everything up but still no dice. That is weird because before it ran under XP. Now I am confused. I put everything back under my music computer and for a whim I disconnected my digital I/O S/PDIF chord and used analog to my audio interface and presto I got the presets to look and print correctly! The cable tested out to be fine so my S/PDIF part of my unit is toast.

Now I said that I had it sort of working. Well the preset I/O works fine but the editor part of the program is visually messed up. It appears that part of the program is not compatible with my video card. I'm not worried though as I can set up my XP notebook if I want to experiment with making my own patches.

Again thanx to all the helped me.

I want my last spoken words to be "I hid a million dollars under the........................"

64 bit Win 10 Pro, the latest BiaB/RB, Roland Octa-Capture audio interface, a ton of software/hardware