Originally Posted By: Bernier
Yesterday rendered the midi file with Konkakt loaded to an audio track. Many of the notes in chords drop out. Today, I tried to record audio form the midi track with Kontakt onto a different track. The midi track plays while recording, but nothing shows up on the audio track, and the input meter does not move. help appreciated!
Bernie

Bernie,

It sounds like you need to set your soundcard to record what it's hearing (or equivalent; the actual name of the option depends on the brand of soundcard).

To set the soundcard settings...

1. Right-click on the speaker icon in the task bar.

2. Select "Recording".

3. Follow the 1, 2, 3 on the image below.

Also, when I render to an audio track, the midi file does not play. When I select the options to create an audio (as described above), the process simply renders directly to a track without any sound. I solo'd the track that I converted to audio. I had also saved the file as an SEQ file before rendering. (Did you follow my above instructions exactly as written? I don't know why you hear the midi when rendering and I don't. I'm using PTPA 2017.)

Another thought.... have you tried converting to a wav file rather than an audio track. The wav could then be loaded back in.

Regards,
Noel

Attached Files (Click to download or enlarge) (Only available when you are logged in)

MY SONGS...
Audiophile BIAB 2024