I prefer working in RB mostly as it's more like the DAWs I'm used to but have had a few problems recently with "sound dropout" and stuttering on playback especially after putting FX on mixer screen.
I notice that most times the CPU usage reading seems very high. The first reading shown is the actual RealBand CPU loading and the second reading shows 100% a lot of the time even when playing back. I use a dual core processor (Intel TM2Duo E7500 @2.93Ghz with 8 Megabytes of RAM and have Windows 7 64 bit). The C: drive is 1Tb with 2 X 500Gb partitions which are both about half full. I run BIAB and RB directly from the PG drive (F:) with no interaction with C: drive. Audio interface is Focusrite 18i20 and ASIO settings appear correct in BB & RB.

I understand that handling realtrack .wavs is quite CPU intensive but would have thought that my system could still cope adequately with BB and RB without looking like it's on overload most of the time.

Any ideas please? What do other forum members CPU readings show?

BIAB 2022 PLUSPAK (ext HD), 49PAKs, STYLESPAKs 1 - 6, Win 7 64bit PC, REAPER, Ozone, Adobe Audition CS6, EZ Drummer3 + EZ Keys,Soundcraft MTK22, Behringer X Touch Universal Controller,, SE Gemini/Rode NT2/Neumann/Shure mics