Wednesday Tune

Playing around last Wednesday and imported the song "Help Wanted" by a group called Southern Pacific from the ACW to get the chord progression and tempo map. After opening and starting the process of auditioning Real Styles over the audio and chord progression, I had not found a suitable style after a few auditions but had noticed that some individual instruments sounded very suitable over the chord progression. So, I began to export tracks from different styles as 'Performance Tracks'.

This evolved into a new song rather than a cover. I chose a rather ambient style, imported the various performance tracks I'd saved from other styles over the Help Wanted chord progression and this is the result.

This process developed without thought of creating an original song so I did not make any effort to list the styles or which style a performance track was taken from. I auditioned quite a few and chose performance tracks from a few - I can't reconstruct the choices.

But, it is all BIAB tracks, a mixture of several styles and performance tracks over a chord progression from a commercial release.

I see this as a good display of how versatile BIAB can be.

Hope you enjoy. Comments welcome.

Charlie

Last edited by Charlie Fogle; 01/23/17 04:57 AM.

BIAB Ultra Pak+ 2024:RB 2024, Latest builds: Dell Optiplex 7040 Desktop; Windows-10-64 bit, Intel Core i7-6700 3.4GHz CPU and 16 GB Ram Memory.